Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shameless Entry Post ;)

Okay, so I didn't go to bed right away. I couldn't help but see what else was going on in the blogosphere. I had to! It's been a while since I've been able to do any reading, and I wanted to see what all you guys were up to :)

I went over to Paying Myself and saw she had written a post called "I'm Fabulous Because..."

I love positive posts :)

Turns out Fabulous Savings has a contest on right now for Canadians - They're giving away a free Tablet2!

You can look for a secret page every day for an entry, and/or blog about what makes you fabulous.

I'm going with route #2.

So, without further ado, this is what I think makes me fabulous:

  • I graduated high school a year early so I could spend a year in Europe without being behind my friends when I came back.
  • I can break down complicated concepts and teach them to my friends and family with relative ease.
  • I was the first person in my immediate or extended family to obtain a university degree.
  • I can hold my own in a VERY male dominated industry.
  • I bought a home in the city, by myself, at 25.
  • I'm at ease working in dangerous environments. (my facebook has a picture of me in SCBA gear in a sour gas environment)
  • I'm good at organizing fundraisers for worthwhile charities.
  • I volunteer. Whether it's for a food bank fundraiser or the Olympics, I love to do it.
  • I rock steel toed boots and a hard hat as easily as I do dresses and heels.
  • I completed a sprint triathlon last year with next to no training. (note: training recommended)
That's my take anyway. Some people may agree, some may disagree, but this is my semi-sleepy list of reasons I think I'm fabulous. How about all of you? What makes you fabulous?

5 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

All of what you are posting -- AWESOME.

You are so accomplished :)

I graduated high school a year early so I could spend a year in Europe without being behind my friends when I came back.

and

I was the first person in my immediate or extended family to obtain a university degree.

I can hold my own in a VERY male dominated industry.

I bought a home in the city, by myself, at 25.


To name a few!

Cassie said...

*blush* Thanks FB :)

Anonymous said...

Right on! You are fabulous for buying a place all by yourself at the age of 25, among all the other points you've listed. I am super impressed!

Pamela @FabulousSavings.ca said...

You are SO Fabulous!! Love the entry & thanks for spreading the word. I've marked you down for 6 bonus entries - Good Luck:)

Cassie said...

Thank you both centsofacg and Pamela :)