I went over to Paying Myself and saw she had written a post called "I'm Fabulous Because..."
I love positive posts :)
Turns out Fabulous Savings has a contest on right now for Canadians - They're giving away a free Tablet2!
You can look for a secret page every day for an entry, and/or blog about what makes you fabulous.
I'm going with route #2.
So, without further ado, this is what I think makes me fabulous:
- I graduated high school a year early so I could spend a year in Europe without being behind my friends when I came back.
- I can break down complicated concepts and teach them to my friends and family with relative ease.
- I was the first person in my immediate or extended family to obtain a university degree.
- I can hold my own in a VERY male dominated industry.
- I bought a home in the city, by myself, at 25.
- I'm at ease working in dangerous environments. (my facebook has a picture of me in SCBA gear in a sour gas environment)
- I'm good at organizing fundraisers for worthwhile charities.
- I volunteer. Whether it's for a food bank fundraiser or the Olympics, I love to do it.
- I rock steel toed boots and a hard hat as easily as I do dresses and heels.
- I completed a sprint triathlon last year with next to no training. (note: training recommended)
That's my take anyway. Some people may agree, some may disagree, but this is my semi-sleepy list of reasons I think I'm fabulous. How about all of you? What makes you fabulous?