Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting To Know Me

Another popular post spinning around the blogosphere, it's popped up over at Homeowner By 30, Shaking the Money Tree, and most recently at Morgaine and Money.


I saw it last night, but I was on my way to bed at the time. So, I give you my amped up version: The A-B-C's and the 1-2-3's!


Age: 26


Bed Size: Full - not a twin, but not quite a queen either.


Chore You Hate: Washing dishes. Ugh. I'll dirty them, but I sure as hell don't want to wash them.


Dogs: None, though I do play with The Boy's pup :)


Essential start of your day: When its available, a cuddle from The Boy. If not, the snooze button.


Favorite color: Green - and that has nothing to do with money!


Gold or silver: Silver


Height: 5 feet 2.75 inches. That's right, I'm taking my fractions where I can get them.


Instruments I play (or have played): Piano, Recorder (that counts, right?). But none currently.


Job title: Unemployed Engineer in Training


Kids: When I'm married.


Live: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada


Mom’s name: Sue


Nickname: Cass (original, I know), Little Bear.


Overnight hospital stays: None. Kind of surprising really.


Pet peeve: People tapping their feet or a pencil in an otherwise silent room. Oh yeah, and I hate the sound of velcro *shudder*


Quote from a movie real woman: Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you 
are, you aren't. - Margaret Thatcher 


Right or left handed: Right.


Siblings: 1 sister


Time you wake up: As late as physically possible, about 5 minute before running out the door.


Underwear: Usually. lol. Thongs, boy shorts, or whatever is comfy that day.


Vegetables you dislike: Dandilions. They are in fact a veggie. I just tear them out of my lawn.


What makes you run late: My dear, sweet, snooze button. And The Boy ;)


X-rays you’ve had done: Just the dentist


Yummy food you make: Roasted garlic and butternut squash soup, potato salad, roasted chicken...


Zoo animal: Anything little, cute and fuzzy. I'm a sucker for that.


1 - number of credit cards. Makes checking my credit report easier ;)


2 - number of Burberry coats I own. Consumerism fail.


3 - number of times I've gone into anaphylactic shock. Yet still no overnight hospital stays.


4 - number of years it took me to finish 5 years of high school


5 - number of failed blogs I started before started this one


6 - age when I got my ears pierced


7 - average number of dollars I spend in Starbucks. Damn growing stomach.


8 - bits to a byte. 4 bits to a nybble. Sorry, that's not about me, but the fact they named half a byte a nybble cracks me up.


9 - number of European countries I hit on a 3 week bus tour as an exchange student. We switched languages every 2 days, lol.


10 - jersey number of my favourite hockey player as a kid - Pavel Bure (Go Canucks Go!)

No comments: