Thursday, May 26, 2011

Moving Day?

I was supposed to be meeting a friend for coffee 45 minutes ago, but she hasn't shown up yet, and she's not answering her phone.

Oh well.


I am sitting in what is quite possible the most cliched blog writing location out there, Starbucks, fighting with Blogger again. I'm pretty much ready to give it the old heave ho. I'm not going to stop writing, I'm just going to give blogger the boot.

It's going to take me a bit to figure the site out, but I'll be moving over to Wordpress shortly. When the move is complete, you'll be able to find me here.

Please bear with me, I'll try to get back to posting ASAP :)

7 comments:

Little Lamb said...

Yes Blogger has been a royal pain lately!!! I wasn't sure what to go with when I first starting blogging but I found it was easier to get started with blogger. But I still can't figure much out about it and the user help is useless!

Good luck with the move!

Ven said...

Try the Iced Passion Tea at Starbucks. I've always liked it especially at the end of the day.

Anonymous said...

I've used both blogger and wordpress and I am very happy with wordpress.

They have a great dashboard with tons of features already built in. They have lots of themes to get you started, but there are limited changes you can make to the themes which can sometimes be frustrating.

Alyssa said...

Blogger has been frustrating me lately as well. Things aren't showing up or disappearing altogether. It's driving me nuts. I'll have to check back and here how your switch to wordpress went because I'm curious if the grass is really greener on the other side. :)

Kristen said...

Yes, I hope you update us on how the move to WordPress goes!

Cassie said...

@Ven - I'd love to try it, but I have a severe mango allergy, and they don't actually tell you what's in it :(

youngandthrifty said...

Is that what people go to Starbucks to do? Blog? I prefer to do it from my own home :) I guess I have this unfounded paranoia that people will know who I am haha